Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Spaces & Places: Adventures In Catsitting

I can officially add house/ cat sitter to my repertoire. Obviously when my sister & her family went on vacation I jumped at the opportunity to spend a few days at her place taking care of her cat & making sure things went smoothly. My last morning there, I noticed the way sun bathed her space and complimented every piece laid out. I had to capture it.
Green Eyed Bandit taking in the summer breeze
She's a creative and that really shines through when you take in the interior as a whole. It's warm, welcoming, and most of all inspiring. I could see myself shooting some food pieces in her kitchen. Or curling up on her couch for a round of netflix and cat naps. Options. A well designed space gives you options.

Just a taste

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments system

Disqus Shortname