Monday, July 11, 2016

Breakfast Burrito

I made this burrito one night after I got out of my scuba diving class. The fact that I even had the patience to snap photos along the way is still miraculous to me. If I can do that, you can make this anytime to enjoy.
I don't think there's much to really *teach* about this dish, but I will say this! Your guac needs lime juice -- there's no supplement for the flavor it provides while the acid simultaneously cuts through the creaminess of the avocado.
Successful scrambled eggs must be beat in a bowl prior to being poured in a low heated frying pan. I definitely have those quick (read: lazy) days where I just beat the eggs in the pan, but I go into that knowing I'm not expecting to eat incredibly fluffy scrambled eggs.
Foil paper does wonders to mask my lowly burrito folding skills. To be fair, this tortilla was a bit small for all that goodness; my efforts probably deserve some commendation.
I  don't have to use many words to tell you what came after this picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments system

Disqus Shortname